Saturday, January 16, 2010

சிங்கப்பூர் தமிழ் ஜைனர் மன்றம்

சிங்கப்பூரில் வாழும் தமிழ் ஜைனர்கள், தங்கள் கருத்துக்களை பரிமாறிக்கொள்ள, ஒருவர் பற்றி ஒருவர் அறிய, தங்களுக்கிடையில் உறவுகளை மேம்படுத்திக்கொள்ள ஒரு தளம் ஆரம்பிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற எண்ணம் நீண்ட நாட்களாக இருந்தது. அதனடிப்படையில் இந்த தளத்தை ஆரம்பித்து உள்ளோம்.
துவக்கமாக, இந்த தளத்திற்கு நாங்கள் அறிந்த தமிழ் ஜைனர்களுக்கு "Editing rights" கொடுத்துள்ளோம். நேரமில்லாதவர்கள் தங்கள் கருத்துக்களை singtamiljains@gmail.com என்ற முகவரிக்கு அனுப்ப வேண்டுகிறோம்.

அன்புடன்,
சிங்கப்பூர் தமிழ் ஜைனர் மன்றம்

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Varthamanan,
    Happy pongal
    Thanks for starting this as you have promised

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir,

    It is a great initiative.....When ever there is a networking activity . The immediate questions in the minds of fellow members will be like " What is there for me ? " " Why should I spend my precious time ? " " How long this show will exist? "etc...

    Recently I had an opportunity to meet Mr.D.Varthamanan, I could science his pride about being a Jain, interest and dedication to help others, value others views. There are Several possibilities for Mr.D.V to raise up as conservator of Jain Principles at global level.

    I am confident that this blog will help to have cultural unity will help the youngster to share their joy and play together. The basis for any team building is " Enjoyment & Help" Lets try to support our level best to this initiative.

    Thanks a lot,

    With the best regards,
    T.Mahaveerprabu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Good initiative and let all contribute to make it good success.

    Swarnabadran

    ReplyDelete